Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all sessions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Arriving on time to all sessions.
- Attending all live sessions and mentor coaching sessions.
- Having their camera on for virtual live sessions and being in a quiet place to allow conversation.
- Participating fully in all sessions and mentor coaching sessions. This includes being prepared for the session, involving oneself in discussions and activities, assuming responsibility for one’s learning, and contributing to the learning of others.
- Engaging in discussions with integrity and honesty.
- Being respectful of your fellow participants and instructors, including silencing their phone, not texting, and avoiding other disruptive behaviours.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion while respecting the dignity and humanity of others.