Vision based coaching draws from Intentional Change Theory. This theory generally stipulates that when a person focuses on his or her future aspiration it helps them to consolidate and draw from the resources - psychological, cognitive, neurological, physiological - that they require in order to achieve that future state.
Coaching is about helping people to develop and people develop in the direction of their dreams. Vision based coaching focuses on a client's personal vision: the person's future aspiration and core identity. The emphasis is on the exploration and articulation of the client’s ideal self as the driver of the developmental process. It combines focused goals with long-term vision and in this way builds emotional commitment to sustainable effort over an extended period of time. This leads to enduring personal change.
BOOK a DISCOVERY call HERE
- Career Series videos featuring various professionals. Listen here, and subscribe to receive new uploads automatically.
- Live Career Selection Workshop online every last Saturday of the Month. In this workshop Coach Jaki discusses how to develop self awareness and different career pathways . She shares tips about how to study effectively and discusses your career cluster survey results (participants receive a link to do this free assessment after registration). After the workshop participants get access to additional recorded materials including the following topics: studying abroad, how to choose a university or college, and what it means to be an adult. PLUS they can sign up for a free one on one coaching session. For the Live online workshop SIGN UP HERE here. Charges are 500/- payable by mpesa paybill 214666, account: participant's name.
- Goal Setting and Personal Effectiveness Workshop for class 7 - Form Live online Every 3rd Saturday of February, May, August and November. SIGN UP HERE.
- Out of Uniform into the World workshop for those who have just completed high school. Read more HERE.
- S.O.A.R - a personal empowerment programme for teens and young adults. This program comprises 4 modules: Self, Other, Accomplishment and Renewal.
|UZAZI PODCAST is about helping you unpack your parenting instincts to discover how they help or hinder what you want for your children. Download from Itunes Store or use this link to Listen, Subscribe and Share. In this free podcast many topics are covered that will help parents make intentional choices about parenting.|
Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers
- Leading Self Workshop: In this workshop participants will discover their leadership strengths and development areas, learn how to maximise their strengths and manage their weaknesses. They will also discover fundamental competences for career success as well as career derailers to avoid. Every 2nd Thursday of March, June and September. REGISTER for the next one.
- Leading Others Workshop: In this workshop participants will discover how to ensure their team is headed in the same Direction, works in Alignment and has Commitment. The workshop also shows participants how they can assess these attributes and improve them in their teams. Every 2nd Thursday of April, July and October. REGISTER for the next one here.
Leading through Uncertainty from the Inside Out: In this workshop you begin by discovering your own concerns about things going wrong, you learn how to exercise self-care so that you keep leading the people that look up to you effectively. You will discover how to lead with compassion and learn how centred leadership helps you maintain balance. Every 2nd Thursday of February and August. Sign up here for the next session.
BOOK a DISCOVERY call HERE
How Coaching Works